Monday, July 5, 2010

Thankful for...

A dear friend introduced me to this!  Thank you t!


holy experience


#1 - #10
squeals and laughter from brothers in the backseat
a husband wanting to go out and explore and inviting his family to join him in the adventure
bad attitude getting a huge dose of grace and transforming it to peace (thank you, Jesus!)
caring and sharing with dear friends in person
children enjoying freedom from cares of what others think
how my sweet Savior meets me where I'm at - in sermons, Bible studies, etc.
connecting with friends
calls from mom just to check in
freedom
anticipation of what God will do next...

4 comments:

-t- said...

Yay! I love your list! Welcome, officially, to the Gratitude Community... I know you've been a lifetime member but it is nice to see here it in print :)
Love you, Sister!

-t- said...

Yay! I am pleased to officially welcome you to the Gratitude community. I know you have always been a gratitude gal but I am thankful that you have joined to put it in print on Mondays :)

You are a blessing! Love you :)

-t- said...

Thinking of & praying for you this eve my Sister :)

-t- said...

Thankful for you and our eternal friendship, my Sister! Blessed Monday to you!