Sunday, June 5, 2011

counting gratefully - #964 - #979

Colossians 3:15-16:  15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.


964.  While praying good night prayers, the wee one adds in what he's thankful for from the day!
965.  The wee one at bedtime, "Bear, there are no more pages in our book.  Oh, bear, don't cry.  I love you!  It's ok.  It's just night-night."
966.  How the older boy love just wants to talk or play go-fish before bed.
967.  True friends
968.  How my older boy love loves play dates and socializing with friends.
969.  "Summer Lovin'" from Grease turned into the Kindergarten graduation song - "Kindergarten, it happened so fast!  Kindergarten, we had a blast!"
970.  Heads bobbing to Jamz-Worship while driving to church
971.  My sister's amazing servant heart
972.  High school graduations and the excitement they bring
973.  haircuts
974.  the laugh that I get when I try to style my hair the way my stylist did when I got it cut!
975.  that I have a job to go to every day
976.  parents willing to volunteer in the pre-school ministry
977.  watching the boys water the flowers and wondering who is getting wet more - the flowers or the boys!
978.  re-reading great books
979.  when I catch myself with a song in my head and realize that it's a song that leads me to Jesus!

No comments: