Sunday, May 6, 2012

Counting One by One

Romans 15:13 - May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

1411.  2 broken vessels delivering His messages to 37 women from 6 different churches... priceless!
1412.  The wonder of how the Spirit leads and moves.  All that is required is obedience.
1413.  That God gave me the picture of the lioness to share at the Ladies Retreat.  Tuesday of the next week, I get to see one up close!  She (the lioness) expressed this quiet, calm almost restful confidence about her.  Too cool!
1414.  Music that He uses to cut through all the stuff!
1415.  A Pastor that shares great messages!
1416.  Working out date night details
1417.  Sweet requests from the elder and the wee one.
1418.  The power of the question, "What is the truth?" and the impact it has on the elder, the wee one and dad and mom!
1419.  Chick-fil-A Leadercast (and the co-worker who paid for me to attend!)
1420.  That God grew me as a leader, gave me confirmations and grew my ministry vision!
1421.  My very brave, beautiful sister
1422.  Excitement of a live arena football game - Go Jacksonville Sharks!
1423.  the sound of thunder, in hopes that rain will be near sooner rather than later.
1424.  Prayer - the privilege, the passion, the point, the pilgrimage
1425.  Quote from the Leadercast - "The choices you make, make you."
1426.  thinking about what I have truly entrusted to Him and what He's entrusted me with - 2 Timothy 1:7-14

No comments: