Sunday, June 10, 2012

Practicing...
  • Laughing more.  This is quite simple when my boys have a serious case of the giggles and keep saying "Whataburger" on our way to Chick-fil-A! 
  • Enjoying priceless moments - Ian says, "Man, it's hot out here!"  Ryan responds, "You got that right, brother!"  (you may have had to be there!)
  • Prayer
  • saying "no"
  • saying "yes" to what matters
  • enjoying what really matters
  • digging into God's word more

Passionately Pursuing...
  • Him
  • His plan
  • His Word
  • His voice
  • less legalism
  • less of me and what I want
  • sitting still and knowing that He is God
  • His forgiveness, grace and redemption
  • His answers to my questions
  • Less about accomplishment and more about how I accomplish it

1 comment:

-t- said...

i love the practicing and the passionately pursuing (:

our Daddy God has been speaking to me of being faithful in the little things. as i enjoyed your thanksliving again my heart was drawn to the joy of what matters, simple yes and simple no, how it is accomplished, and sweet, sweet laughter! yes, faithfulness in the little (that's not so little.... as i read in another Sacred Echo at Ann's today: http://www.aholyexperience.com/2012/06/bonhoeffer-counting-one-thousand-gifts/)

love you Girl!
-t-