Sunday, January 9, 2011

Multitude Monday - #534 - #550

534.  The joy on a little girl's face when I called her by her new last name.  She was just adopted!
535.  My husband saying to me as I'm leaving for work, "It looks like it will be a beautiful sunrise."  And it was!  Thank you, Jesus!
536.  My little ones telling one another, "I love you!"
537.  Realizing "it" is a spiritual battle and experiencing victory!
538.  Knowing the call
539.  Being willing to be obedient
540.  Being patient to see what doors open and what plans unfold
541.  A call from a friend just to say thinking of you!
542.  Sermons and Scripture that confirm what you thought God was telling you!
543.  "I stand, I stand in awe of You"
544.  Watching the eldest get so into his basketball game - he was an encourager and his effort was overflowing!
545.  Great discussion in small group Bible study
546.  when Daddy meets you where you're at!  I needed a reminder and He gave it to me loud and clear!  Back on track living victoriously!  Thank you, Jesus!
547.  e-cards
548.  Celebrating the birthdays of friends
549.  Play-dates with friends
550.  The wee one's sense of humor

1 Corinthians 15:10 -  But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.
 
 
 

1 comment:

-t- said...

#534 - wonderful! how exciting for her. i celebrate!

and i love how this real life story points to our real life story... we have a new name, a new heart, we are a new creation adopted by Him :}

#537-540 Whew! Victorious Living! beautiful, my Sister :}

#542- i am so thankful for the Word He is delivering through His faithful, good stuff

#544- wish we were there to join him in encouraging & to celebrate his efforts

Celebrating and joining in your gratitude this day. Love you & in the words of my Living Victoriously Sister:
Be bold, Be brave, Be you!!