Sunday, January 30, 2011

Multitude Monday - #604 - #635

604.  That He loves me for me (JJ Heller's song puts it to words and WOW!)
605.  the azure blue sky undisturbed by clouds on a bright sunny morning
606.  Being blinded by the bright sunshine and still being able to see the moon
607.  A friend walking the same exact road as me
608.  The joy of walking that road together
609.  How soap washes the dirt away
610.  How Jesus washes the sin away
611.  The sweet smell of my favorite perfume and how I feel wearing it
612.  The sweet aroma that Jesus gives me and how I feel when I choose to wear Him
613.  The healing salve of stopping and giving thanks
614.  Pondering the comparison of rest and trust and how they are so much alike
615.  Holding onto the promises of the Promised Land and my obedience
616.  the car radio and CD player
617. that He is Provider - not me!
618.  the amazement of when Holy words, His words, meet me right where I'm at
619.  the knowing that the boys need me
620.  the rawness I feel when I can't be there
621.  the trusting that He fills in the gaps
622.  letting tears fall and not caring what others think
623.  messing up and getting over it
624.  family celebrations
625.  running outside holding the wee one's hand
626.  sleeping with the wee one when he doesn't feel good
627.  celebrating the elder's basketball successes
628.  that the elder is willing to stand his ground with the neighborhood "meanies"
629.  that he commented on my haircut
630.  soft pillows
631.  that we can go to the doctor when we need to
632.  microwaves
633.  that the car battery died at home instead of somewhere else
634.  that we have another car to get around in
635.  that we were able to get another battery and the car works now!



1 comment:

-t- said...

i am celebrating you today, my Sister! and i celebrate the counting of your joys, smiling from one end to the other... smiling in the knowing that the list never ends :)

but here i pause, and i linger longer:
612. The sweet aroma that Jesus gives me and how I feel when I choose to wear Him
613. The healing salve of stopping and giving thanks
614. Pondering the comparison of rest and trust and how they are so much alike

and here i praise Him once more that this is your year of living victoriously:
623. messing up and getting over it

and i am learning that all's grace and joy. love you, Kim!
-t-