Sunday, February 6, 2011

Multitude Monday - #635 - #553

635.  You are the one!
636.  writing napkin notes for the elder's lunch box
637.  when he decides to write back!

638.  Hearing the boys say "I love you" to one another
639.  Hearing the boys say "I love you" to us
640.  Knowing order matters to God
641.  Considering that even the Creator of the Universe is concerned about the minute detail of the songs I will listen to on the radio while patiently waiting in the elementary school pick-up line.  Heard "Dancing in the Minefields" and "No Matter What".  I just looked up smiled and giggled.
642.  http://www.birthverse.com/ - it's pretty fun!
643.  Playing "ring around the rosies" with the boys which, of course, ends with the boys falling on me!
644.  being brave enough to color my hair with color in a box
645.  listening to my dear husband as he disciplines the elder - so thoughtful, kind, yet firm and thought provoking (at least we hope so!)
646.  that the elder is thankful for swinging on the swings.  Why?  Because it's fun and scary at the same time!
647.  Celebrating life - the wee one turned 2!
648.  Realizing and confessing that I need to have more self-discipline/self-control when it comes to my schedule
649. That my dear husband and I are studying Hosea (he's teaching it in Sunday School).  Funny thing is I made that part of my book outline back in November.  God has it all planned out!
650.  antibiotics for the wee one
651.  the adventure of getting the antibiotics into the wee one's mouth
652.  a day off to celebrate family
653. much needed rain
654.  a rose bush that won't die (not that I want it to - it's just amazing that it keeps sprouting new growth).
655. getting to splash Jesus' love on 3 clients in one day - Now that's having fun at work!
656.  that my dear husband would drive 25+ miles in the rain in an un-air-conditioned car with a toddler to help me get my keys because I locked them in the car.  He must really love me!
657.  a good solid afternoon nap on a rainy, chilly afternoon
658.  the unmistakable roar of US military jets practicing in the dreary, cloudy skies above
659.  singing to Jesus, not just singing about him
660.  getting lost int he counting
661.  learning that when Jesus fed the 5,000 He first took the little that was there and gave thanks then made more than enough.  (Thanks, Ann! She mentions this in her new book One Thousand Gifts.)
662.  "The eneies to a great life are not tragedy, heartbreak and hard times.  The enemy of having a great life is to simply lead a good life."  Lysa TerKeurst in What Happens When Women Walk in Faith
663. the solution that scrubs the protein off my foggy contact lenses so I can see clearly again


No comments: