Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankfully counting! - #1210 - #1217

John 2 - Jesus' first miracle
1210. The many teachings that are packed into this package!
1211.  The thought of giving God my best all the time (fill it to the brim) and the grace that I've experienced for the many times I settle for the status quo.
1212.  The excitement about our Resolution Revolution breakfast! 
1213.  The importance of community
1214.  God's rescue plan - not just once, but continuously
1215.  family fun time
1216.  the excitement of nail-biter bowl game and the plus side of being on the winning end
1217.  opportunities and remembering that God is on my side!


1 comment:

-t- said...

so good to read your gratitude here my Sister.
it is this that causes my heart to skip a beat & race in praise:

1214. God's rescue plan - not just once, but continuously

amen.

~ ~ ~

i'm looking forward to catching up this week <:

Love you,
-t-