Sunday, April 8, 2012

The empty tomb is the only reason that my emptiness can be filled by Jesus alone.

1385.  Seeing my wee one get excited about Easter and enthusiastically sharing, "Jesus is alive!"
1386.  football in the front yard
1387.  sweet sister time
1388.  perfect weather days
1389.  baking with my boys!
1390.  that redbox carries some good family flicks
1391.  the joy my husband love has with eating Cadberry eggs
1392.  the sovereignty of God
1393.  the sweetness that comes from my boys when they want it to
1394.  great lunch meeting with a customer who is also a sister
1395.  when details start coming together

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh sister! The sovereignty of God and details coming together! Does it get any better than that!

What sweetness I sense from your Easter celebrations and it's good to know good things are happening for you, such a sweet, wonderful and dear woman in my life.
So glad I made it here today to rejoice with you in your blessings!

Love,
Kara

-t- said...

funny. Kara's comment took the words right from fingertips :}
i echo her joy & praise.

Love you my Sister,
-t-