Sunday, April 1, 2012

Exodus 6:6-8 -  6 “Therefore, say to the Israelites: ‘I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. 7 I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. 8 And I will bring you to the land I swore with uplifted hand to give to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob. I will give it to you as a possession. I am the LORD.’”


1364.  breaking of the habit of running to other things rather than My Father first.
1365.  family fun time
1366.  laughter - the belly kind that just seems to go on and one
1367.  watching my boys sleep
1368.  cooking adventures with the boys
1369.  a good haircut
1370.  pounds going away
1371.  snuggles
1372.  the privileges of praying with friends through life's craziness
1373.  a good solid rain
1374.  being able to know that the battle is on and already knowing the enemy's strategy
1375.  Noticing that sometimes the Princess is already rescued, but the battle rages on
1376.  family adventure trips
1377.  the hope of the cross
1378.  the hope of the Resurrection
1379.  writing and where He led me!
1380.  everything I do can be worship, if I choose it!
1381.  reading through my feeble attempt at a prayer journal for my boys.
1382.  God's timing and divine appointments for "Picture This"
1383.  weather perfection
1384.  great messages through FOUR ZERO

2 comments:

-t- said...

such wonderful gifts! thank you for counting them here, out loud (:

to run to our Father first, always, always.... i too am learning this, again and again.

Oh, this living victoriously in the pilgrimage of passionate pursuit... what a joy to know The Hand that leads is His!

Love you my Sister,
-t-

Kara said...

your number one: breaking the habit of going to something other than the Lord during our times of need... or even in times of plenty, yes?

Yeah, that's quite a habit to kick! It really is something when we get that nothing, no NOTHING is as satisfying as He.

I love you girl, and love to read your counting!

Kara