Sunday, March 6, 2011

blessed to keep counting - #730 - #748

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed. Isaiah 54:10

730.  God's protection when glass shatters in a car accident
731.  God's provision now that we will be considering another vehicle
732.  Knowing that He is my shield and strength
733.  The anticipation of a ladies retreat
734.  The smell of rubber, fuel and smoke as mustangs race to beat themselves and one another
735.  a sister who loves being an aunt, babysitter and amazing daughter of the king
736.  dogwoods blossoming
737.  how God put my Grandma's birthday present together just for her!
738.  how God gives exceedingly beyond what we ask or imagine
739.  learning how the counting is transforming others along the way
740.  race cars with jet engines and the wonder on my husband's and oldest boy love's faces
741.  divine pauses
742.  A Pastor who shares from the heart
743.  realizing that I needed to hear that God loves me and then taking some time to receive that amazing love
744. His grace overflowing
745.  Being overwhelmed and humbled by His grace
746.  rental cars
747.  insurance
748.  moms that have gone before you and share their wisdom

2 comments:

-t- said...

Forever Praising Him as gratitude ushers us in praise to His gates and courts and we enter in!

#730 - praise Him. He is merciful

#734, 740 - what fun & what happy as they share one more passion

#735 - joy!

#742 - a gift. i know you know, as seemingly and sadly they are few and far between

oh how He loves us so!!
Praise, prayers, and love,
-tobitha-

Kara said...

Kim,

How wonderful that God arranged a present for Grandma!

How blessed I am to know that you are OK from being in an accident!

I had to chuckle at the mustang one. The smell of rubber and fuel.... 'what does that have to do with horses?', I thought. Funny. No worries, it's didn't take me TOO long to get it. ;>
I love you dear girl and love reading your list, what a blessed way to start my day!

Kara