Monday, August 16, 2010

Counting Some Blessings - #51 - 75

holy experience


51.  The Gratitude Community - I love that I catch myself saying, "Thank you, Jesus!  I get to add that to my list!"
52.  Soft, summer rain showers
53.  Home improvement projects done!
54.  My hubby who did the home improvement projects!
55.  A new washing machine to replace the one that died last Sunday.
56.  Laughter that won't stop!
57.  Giggles just from looking at one another
58.  Father and son painting the mail box together
59.  Time to focus on family
60.  First Day of School preparation and excitement
61.  The reminder that Jesus takes us as we are and that we should do the same for others.
62.  A mom who really cares
63.  My sister's generous heart
64.  Tylenol
65.  Sleep - whenever I can get it!
66.  The little travel packs of tissues - I cry at anything!
67.  Little voice saying "peas", "tink" and "bess you"
68.  Boldness and obedience to share Jesus
69.  Worship that when I close my eyes I see me and Jesus dancing closely, warmly, initimately
70.  Restoration from the ruins
71.  Tears - sometimes I just need a good cry, sometimes it hurts, sometimes it's pure joy, sometimes it's amazement at how Jesus is working
72.  When my wee ones want to hear "Jesus Music"
73.  Music that helps me and my wee ones hide God's Word in our hearts!
74.  New friends who let you in a little more to see who they really are.  It's the start of another beautiful friendship!
75.  Building something as we go - no expectations - just trusting Him!

1 comment:

-t- said...

I love your list my Sister, beautiful! I miss #67 :o[
And how thankful I am for #70!

Thank you for sharing & boy am I with you on #51. Just this morning Kara said something like: I know this is a God thing for us b/c it draws us closer to Him (adding rather than taking from us). Amen!