Sunday, August 1, 2010

Multitude Monday #20 - #32

holy experience


  • being greeted at the door with irreplaceable hugs and kisses after a long day at the office
  • "MaMa" being spoken (and heard) thousands of times throughout the day
  • encouraging words shared by a woman I just met
  • answers to prayers confirmed
  • a good dose of humble pie (yes, I'm eating it!)
  • new adventures beginning
  • great books to read, you know the ones that make you think
  • my sweet husband always making sure the car is full of gas for my upcoming travels for the week
  • seeing little treasures in the rain with my guys:  baby frogs, a spider spinning a web and water puddles everywhere!
  • the way an afternoon thunderstorm can cool things off
  • weekends with family
  • visits from family
  • remembering that baby steps get you to the same destination. It just takes longer to get there.

1 comment:

-t- said...

Wonderful list... I think TODAY being remembered that "baby steps get you there, just not as fast" is an extra blessing for me!
Thank you for sharing, my Sister :)