Sunday, August 29, 2010

Multitude Monday

#91 - #105

91.  a brave little boy at the dentist
92.  a great pediatric dentist that knows how to calm scared kids
93.  baking and decorating a cake for my sweet sister's birthday and all the little helpers that went with it!
94.  my wee one saying new words all the time!
95.  Dad and son playing football in the yard!
96.  Play dates with old friends
97.  Trying to keep up with my son's social calendar!
98.  That God gave me a new heart!
99.  Jesus forgives my unforgiveness.  Thank you, Jesus!
100.  Jesus gently showing me what He wants me to clean out in my heart.
101.  the anticipation of long weekends
102.  kisses at bedtime
103.  when God gives me the boldness I need to do what I need to do!
104.  Getting a bigger glimpse of God's sovereignty
105.  little cat naps that help you get through the day

1 comment:

-t- said...

Love it, as always!

#98, that always draws me in... "I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God." Ezekiel 11

We are His people. He is our God. We have a new heart!

Thank you for gifting me with your gifts of gratitude :)

Prayers and love Dear Sister!