Sunday, October 17, 2010

Multitude Monday - #206 - #232

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.  Psalm 28:7



Celebrating 10 years of marriage and would do it all over again!
Date night with my honey!
sweet note from one of my boys
hugs
peanut butter and jelly waffle sandwiches for breakfast
grilled hamburgers
cookie dough ice cream
sweet tea done right
coupons
the excitement of Monday Night Football!
College football upsets
Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes, the volunteers and the children who will receive them
dreaming with my sweet husband
Plan B by Pete Wilson
Sacred Marriage
"Help Me" from my wee one - translation "Help You"
Seeing the boys wrestle, holding their own
stepping on crunchy leaves
seeing the world through my boys' eyes and all the wonder they see
faithful friends
the anticipation of a short week and a Friday Family Day!
dishwasher
washing machine
dryer
chinese food
That Jesus gently shows me what could be an idol in my life
My boy writing and learning the pieces of God's armor and loving it!

 
 
 
 
holy experience

2 comments:

Kara said...

Kim,
how good it is to be able to rejoice with you in the midst of all these good things from the Lord's hand!

Happy anniversary! food, football, date night, sweet-tea, boys wrestling, boys learning, leaves crunching...

good stuff!

Love ya,
K

-t- said...

Happy belated anniversary! I apologize that i let it pass without letting you know you were thought of & prayed for.

sharing your joys with you this evening & looking forward to sharing some time soon i hope!!

love you, Sister,
-t-