Sunday, October 31, 2010

Multitude Monday - #268

 
 
 
 
2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.   - Hebrews 12:2-3
 
268.  That knew the joy set before Him and I know it too!
269.  my ever-so thoughtful husband
270.  birthday cake with no candles!
271.  gerber daisies - thanks t!
273.  the way my wee one wants to smell and touch the beautiful flowers from a dear friend
274.  the overwhelming love of friends
275.  sleeping more than 5 consecutive hours
276.  nap time
277.  hearing my boy stand up for himself - against the big kids!
278.  first report cards
279.  realizing that I shouldn't feel guilty for not serving the way I think others want me to, especially since for the first time in my life my focus is on the best - God, Scott and boys!
280.  good sister time!
281.  that they make men's tennis shoes in plain white, so they might look like women's shoes! 
282.  that God gave me big feet - reminds me of the need for a big, firm foundation!
283.  Veggie Tales
284.  deep spiritual questions from my oldest
285.  storybook character parades at school - The Amazing Adventures of Bathman
 
286.  Superheroes
 
287.  fun costumes
 
288.  facial expressions - they help a picture speak a thousand words!
 
 
289.  hugs and kisses that are accompanied by "MM-MMM"
 
290.  that my husband is a good man and a good dad
 
 
holy experience

2 comments:

-t- said...

celebrating the counting with you sister.
those precious boys!! i love the pics as they speak a thousand words, especially the facial expressions :)

#279 - amen! Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8).
no guilt, no condemnation - we are not people pleasers. dance the dance of freedom with the Lover of your soul, my sister!

as for Hebrews 12:2-3 :}
the Sacred echo, i prayed those very verses this morning!!

All glory and honor and praise to our King! Love you,
-t-

Kara said...

Happy birthday dear one!

I love that your focus is where it needs to be.
I love your attitude. I have always loved your attitude.
How cool to see that while a lot changes in this life, there are some things that don't.

Your boys are beautiful. and good for that one that stuck up for himself!!!

Love,
Kara