Sunday, October 3, 2010

Multitude Monday

164.  fellow bloggers that lead me to the feet of Jesus! 
165.  Sitting in awe that God is uncreated. 
166.  evening walks with the family
167.  an eternal sister that reminds me of who He made me to be
168.  marking things off of work's to do list
169.  "hold you" from my wee one
170.   My oldest standing up for the truth
171.  boys thanking Jesus out loud for rain stopping and football scores
172.  best friends
173.  grandparents
174.  learning to practice the presence of God
175.  realizing how important it is in my marriage to know that if something my husband says hurts me, I probably misunderstood him.
176.  a too-short hair-cut that is growing out!
177.  dancing
178.  Dancing in the Minefields - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtTa81LyuQM
179.  the start of fall
180.  lazy Saturday mornings
181.  when the Pastor steps on my toes!
182.  when God is working on me in an area and then Sunday's message reinforces what He's up to!
183.  Listening to a dad tell his son, "remember from 'Facing the Giants' when we win, we praise Him and when we lose we praise Him"
184.  Children's Sunday School workers who are living out their calling
185.  A husband who will boldly, yet compassionately stand up and explain the truth to someone who is confused


holy experience

2 comments:

-t- said...

hmmm... good stuff, my sister.

you know that when it comes to #175 - well, that was HUGE for me. It is perspective that i needed. I mean, yes, i am still married to one of the most wonderful men on the face of the eart but i still feel hurt sometimes & learning that, wow! learning that gave me the perspective i needed :}

#174, brings Brother Lawrence to mind. he was such a wonderful example of just that.

#181- gotta make time to hear that one for my toes :)

#185 - :) praise, praise!

so love all of your blessings this day. thank you for sharing. thank you for the gift.

love & prayers! & as you say,
Be bold! Be brave! Be you!
-t-

Kara said...

Girl,
how is it that it took me this long to figure out you are a part of the Gratitude Community?!?

I rejoice! :)

What a treat for me to be able to peek into your life of rejoicing for some of the wonderful gifts He has blessed you with.

I look forward to checking in again soon!

Love,
K