Sunday, November 7, 2010

Multitude Monday #291 -

291.  cooler weather
292. much needed rain

293. the beach, even when it's cold


294.  VISIT FLORIDA's Beach Walk





295.  brothers hugging and kissing voluntarily
296.  a big brother holding his little brother's hand on the way to the park to play
297.  listening in on big brother's instructions to little brother about crossing the street
298.  marching all around the room
299.  when my boys tickle me and we all laugh
300.  exciting down to the wire football games
301.  my husband's wisdom in difficult situations
302.  how my husband cares for our boys
303.  peeking in on my boys as they sleep
304.  the library
305.  hearing, "Mom, do you know why I like to hang out with you?  Because I love you!"
306.  teachable moments
307.  "learnable moments"
308.  music that gives you an attitude in a good way
309.  sharing pictures via technology
310.  the wee one telling everyone "tink you for cooking" at dinner time
311.  watching and hearing my oldest learning to read
312.  sunrises and the stories they tell
313.  warm clothes
314.  soft blankets
315.  a warm home - both in temperature and spirit
316.  fun-spirited co-workers
317.  I asked, "Why are we going to the Beach Walk?"  My eldest answers, "Praising Jesus that there is no oil on Florida's beaches."  The great thing - I didn't mention anything about thanking or praising Jesus when I was explaining it to him!
318.  a sister that is the most giving person I know
319.  a blog that makes me cry and raise my hands in praise - http://www.aholyexperience.com/
320.  phone conversations between 2 boy classmates - too many jokes!
321.  hot chocolate
322.  my little boys singing at the top of their lungs "This is the day" and the theme song to "Wall-e"
323.  church pre-school teachers and workers
324.  when the Holy Spirit leads you to pray and reach out to someone.  Then he shows you why.  WOW!
325.  Warrior Princesses - you know who you are!
326.  that there are 2 things that are certain:  uncertainty and Jesus.  So glad Jesus is big enough for the uncertainty that we face every day!
327.  a good haircut and style

Be blessed, my friends!
L&P - kim

 
 
 
 
 
holy experience

2 comments:

-t- said...

i am wowed by your wonderful list :} our God is so good!

i desire to choose a favorite or two, but as Danielle said to Henry, "i could no sooner choose a favorite star in the heavens." :]

- - i shall try:

326. that there are 2 things that are certain: uncertainty and Jesus. So glad Jesus is big enough for the uncertainty that we face every day!

thank you for sharing your blessings with me this day, they've become my blessings too :)

i praise Him for you, my Father's favorite child!
-t-

Kara said...

Oh how I love the beach pics!!!! There's nothing like a Florida beach. I think I'll always be a Florida girl at heart. :)

I love you list, so much, so packed.... I love it!

306. teachable moments
307. "learnable moments"

and the uncertainty and Jesus. Amen sister. Thank you Jesus that we have YOU!!!!

Love you,
K