Sunday, November 28, 2010

Multitude Monday #390 - #439

390.  that when my family is praying for healing - right now that only means healing colds
391.  the freedom to let tears fall and just be
392.  learning that grief and joy co-exist nearly every moment is we let ourselves take it in
393.  how my toddler's hands are still baby soft
394.  how my eldest wants to redecorate his room because he's getting older
395.  that my husband is thankful for his boys
396.  that sometimes only mommy will do
397.  that powerful prayers can be prayed, heard and answered by the ONE who gives them power
398.  that the little things don't matter nearly as much as some people think they do
399.  for 5 consecutive days off work just to enjoy family - and I tried to soak in every moment!
400.  black Friday sales
410.  how my wee one calls the stars "sparkle"
411.  that through a woman's willingness to share her tragic story that I'm learning so much more about worshipping our Father.  Thank you, Angie Smith!
412.  that my Pastor is willing to be vulnerable and real to his flock
413.  hugs and kisses given freely from my boys
414.  looking into my husband's eyes and seeing into his soul
415.  the reminder of resurrection power and that it's mine if I claim it
416.  opportunities to "be the church"
417.  friends who are humble enough to ask for help - here's one that needs our prayers:  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kristinpattenholzman/mystory
418.  neighborhood friends
419.  the picture of the alabaster bottle being broken at Jesus' feet and Mary rubbing her hair in it.  Both Jesus and Mary smelled of the scent - Jesus being prepared for his death and Mary carrying the aroma of His life and hope as she followed Him.  Simply beautiful - I want to smell like that!!
420.  the joy of writing my story
421.  the smell of baby lotion on my wee one
422.  the anticipation of getting back in the swing of things
423.  That words are not enough to say, "Thank you, Jesus."  I must say it, sing it and live it!  Oh, may I not miss it!
434.  the vulnerability of community
435.  that truth sets us free
436.  that God loves my sister enough to have her small group studying Revelation so she can go to another country and teach other believers about it.  How cool is that!
437.  that my God is in the details and sees the big picture
438.  that God doesn't give me all the answers, but leaves some mystery so I can trust Him more.
439.  while I try to count many of my blessings, there really are too many to count.
 
 
holy experience

2 comments:

-t- said...

your list of thanks is amazing :}
of course, i am not surprised... we serve an amazing God!!

every number, amazing... but this is whispered over again:

that God doesn't give me all the answers, but leaves some mystery so I can trust Him more.

that powerful prayers can be prayed, heard and answered by the ONE who gives them power

while I try to count many of my blessings, there really are too many to count.

can't wait to catch up - the anticipation of stories i've not yet heard is great, the celebrating, the living together!
soon, sister, soon!

Kara said...

"the picture of the alabaster bottle being broken at Jesus' feet and Mary rubbing her hair in it. Both Jesus and Mary smelled of the scent - Jesus being prepared for his death and Mary carrying the aroma of His life and hope as she followed Him. Simply beautiful - I want to smell like that!!"

Oh yes, my dear friend. Me too!

I am so thankful for our friendship Kim. Despite the miles and years and separation, it endures. What a gift. And I consider it a gift to read these blessings of yours, how it is that our Lord cares for you and yours.

I love you!
Kara