Sunday, May 1, 2011

Worshipping - #874 - #891

"Each of us is His unique creation, moved ina way different from everybody else.  We express our worship depending on the bent or talent God has given us."  -- Travis Cottrell's "Surprised by Worship"

874.  lunch with a sister-friend that was simply a blessing!
875.  reconnecting with another sister-friend via phone! 
876.  what confession and repentance can do for your soul and for your heart.
877.  awaking at 4am to the wee one love smiling, standing in his crib and saying, "Mama, I had a good nap!"  Thank you, Jesus, that he went back to sleep!
878.  sweet clients bringing treats to the office
879.  a powerful message from a fired up Pastor!
880.  knowing that its best to live from the inside out; getting glimpses of the places in my life that need to be changed inside out
881.  goodnight hugs and kisses
882.  proud potty-parades that include high fives for everyone
883.  catching snippits of the royal wedding
884.  making the boys watch the royal wedding - it spawned some quesitons:  "If God is King, then who is his queen?"
885.  a Sunday evening cookout at a state park
886.  the joy of swinging and aiming for the trees
887.  the understanding look of a mom driving by as I carry my screaming toddler home from our evening walk
888.  the wee one love's encouraging words, "I so proud a you"
889.  communities coming together after devastation
890.  God's mercies - new every morning
891.  anticipation of a Bible study with 2 co-workers

1 comment:

-t- said...

so excited to have some of the details filled in, soon I hope :) as every Monday, I am so thankful for your list... I join you in singing His praises! each numbered gift a blessing through and through.
As I read and re-read it is this that grabs my heart, it is here that I stop and allow my thoughts to wander:

the joy of swinging and aiming for the trees

I'm always learning that all is joy and grace! Thanks and love to you,
-t-