Sunday, May 15, 2011

Multitude Monday - #916 - #932

Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

916.  celebration of life - baby showers for baby Cole and baby Katerina.  I work with their mommies!
917.  God uses ordinary people
918.  Fighting for joy, instead of always fighting against something.
919.  Oh, how He loves me!
920.  Remembering the call that I've already said yes to and now waiting...
921.  My sons singing "Rock on Larry Boy" at the top of their lungs from the back seat of the car
922.  Good, meaningful talks with my husband love that give me more clarity and assurance
923.  Encouragement from others at just the right time
924.  A sister-friend who stopped everything just to pray with me
925.  Being moved to speechlessness in worship
926.  God's word is true now and applicable now
927.  Parallels in god's word
928.  The fruit that God grows during a crisis
929.  Hunger and thirst that can only be quenched by Him
930.  Rain, sweet, much-needed rain!
931.  The smell of the breeze right before (and right after) it starts to rain
932.  Looking at God's word with new eyes and a new heart!

No comments: