Sunday, September 5, 2010

Multitude Monday

#106 - #120

106.  Dancing with my littlest guy
107.  God reminding me, while I'm dancing with my little guy, that when I try to take over or lead the dance the dancing stops... just like dancing with Jesus.
108.  When God invites you to be a part of what He's doing by laying someone on your heart and all you can do is pray.  You don't know circumstances, needs, etc.  Then you learn the story and what God is up to.  Wow - humbling and awesome!
109.  Being able to laugh at the attacks of the enemy.
110. Swimming with the boys at our neighbor's house
111.  Dinner by the pool with the boys at our neighbor's house
112.  Great fellowship with a new friend and the anticipation of what God will do with this friendship.
113.  Hearing the question of a child, "When is Jesus coming back?"
114.  the anticipation of God's work at Battle Ready Men's Retreat
115. giggles and flirty smiles
116.  safety patrols at the parent pick-up line at school
117.  my job (and that Friday and Monday are days off!)
118.  ice cream dates
119.  Sermons that God uses to speak to you, meet you where you're at and give you hope.
120.  Knowing that healing happens in the waiting.  The great thing is that when healing happens in the waiting glory can only go to Jesus!


holy experience

1 comment:

-t- said...

Fabulous list of gifts this day, my Sisiter :)
#113!! my heart warms with joy
#120- Amen! all to His glory

Thanksgiving, prayers, & love!
-t-