Sunday, September 19, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience

#132 - #145

132.  the smell of baby lotion
133.  when a great movie shows a great picture of the love of Jesus
134.  waiting for God's voice and hearing Him!
135.  family ice cream date
136.  realizing that it's a good thing when God gives me more than I can handle; just so I need Him more!
137.  seeing a friend shine His love in her life - she is radiant!
138.  progress reports - seeing where you've come from and realizing where Jesus has taken you and where we still can go!
139.  accepting that the "waiting" can be over
140.  the communication of a toddler - grabbing my hand and leading me to what he wants
141.  not being able to get enough of Jesus!
142.  surprises
143.  new plans to connect with others
144.  a pastor's reminder that I need to be "quick to listen and slow to speak"
145.  a kind, gentle, strong husband

1 comment:

-t- said...

Amazing list of gifts this Multitude Monday :)
Usually I immediately 'connect' with a few but this week it's the entire list :}

Thank you for counting your blessings this day. It glorifies Him and spurs the rest of us on in love & good works. You are a blessing, thank you!

Love and prayers, Sister!